The price of fame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding a place to live- Sunnyland residence

2 posters

Go down

Finding a place to live- Sunnyland residence Empty Finding a place to live- Sunnyland residence

Post by Auricasti Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:45 am

The hotel room was empty and cold as all others Adrien had lived in. Luggage in hand he stared at the place one more before closing the door behind him. He couldn't remember the last time he was at home for more than three weeks and all of a suddent he felt like getting into the next bus back there and forgetting this crazy adventure.
"You know you can't do that", his inner voice told him and it was true. If he wanted to get rid of his parents regulations he had to start over in LA. "Here  have the chance to make friend,sure the chance to chose your life... And the first step is finding somewhere else to live, not this lonely fashionable hotel."Finding a place to live- Sunnyland residence Tumblr_mooiorWpF41r6b5b7o2_250

Adrien switched the radio on to break the intens silence in the room and stared at the window. Los Angeles could be seen as an amazing huge city from up there with lots of busy people walking around in their colourful outfits. He wanted to be part of that.
"Let's do it then!" And without unpacking or caring about anything he left the hotel to find an exciting place to begin his journey

Last edited by Auricasti on Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Auricasti
Auricasti

Back to top Go down

Finding a place to live- Sunnyland residence Empty Re: Finding a place to live- Sunnyland residence

Post by milescarrott Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:49 pm

A pair of medium heeled shoes could be heard walking lightly up the stairs of the apartments. A woman with blonde curls and red lips grimaced happily at her new purchase.
Finding a place to live- Sunnyland residence Tumblr_ofu3r1iNtM1u2x68ro5_250
She'd brought a new floral dress from a brand new boutique that opened in town. She clutched her shopping bag tightly, her nails painted red, the same ominous red as her lips. As she went through the door to the hallway she bumped into a striking young fellow. "Oh my!" She said brightly, completely un phased or shocked by crashing into him. "What a silly little goose I am! Dearest apologise! I didn't see you there!!" Her smile was almost strained as she looked at him. "I don't recognise you. Are you new around here?" Her eyes wide with curiosity.

Last edited by milescarrott on Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
milescarrott
milescarrott

Back to top Go down

Finding a place to live- Sunnyland residence Empty Re: Finding a place to live- Sunnyland residence

Post by Auricasti Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:13 pm

Adrien stopped in front of a massive apartment building and decided it seemed the perfect place to live in. Miss Graham, the owner showed him the building and made him sign the documents. He felt so happy to finally have bought something he wanted without any permission from  his parents. Key in hand and with a smile in the face was about to come up when a gilr bumped into him.
- My bad- he said while looking at the girl. Her lipstich was red as blood and her smiled the biggest he had ever seen. The guy smiled back and tried to comb a bit his shinny blonde hair.- Actually, yes I am new... I just got my key!
And then realised he hadn't introduced himself.
- I am Adrien, Adrien Roberts by the way. I just moved to LA from New York.
Finding a place to live- Sunnyland residence Giphy

Last edited by Auricasti on Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Auricasti
Auricasti

Back to top Go down

Post by milescarrott Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:42 am

Realising he was a new resident and also very young, a teenager. Hattie tried to be extra chirpy with him.
Finding a place to live- Sunnyland residence Tumblr_niem4fqgdi1skfz0so7_250
She wanted to appear as friendly as possible as she was fairly new in town herself and wanted everuone in the apartement bloc to trust her. "I thought you were new! Well, welcome to Los Angeles Adrien! I'm Hattie." She said almost bouncing with joy. "I'll show you around a few places of you like! Help you settle into the land of opportunity!" She forced out a laugh and then threw him jazz hands. "Hope I'm not being too headstrong with you, it's just that is really refreshing to see a new face around here!! What's a young boy like you doing out in Hollywood land all alone? I've been here for almost a year now and do tell me dear, what room number's your apartment door?"
milescarrott
milescarrott

Back to top Go down

Post by Auricasti Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:06 pm

The girl was so friendly it was nearly weird but you could see in her smile that she just wanted to make a new friend. Friend... Tha word crossed Adriens mind leaving a creamy flavour in it. He hadn't got the chance to make real friends with all the travelling and photoshooting the only people who knew were the other models who worked with him and none of them were really interested in being his friends.
"Oh no, don't worry, is really nice getting to know someone as nice as you!" The guy smiled as he normally does in the photos, revealing his amazingly white teeth. The she asked him about why he came to Hollywood. "Oh, I have a job for being an extra in a new movie, I really want to try to be an actor but who knows!".
Finding a place to live- Sunnyland residence Tumblr_nwbzhzMwO01s5dcx1o7_250
His eyebrow raised an eyebrow, naughtily. He didn't want to say anything about his previous apperances in magazines (let's just be a normal guy for some time....) and all the model stuff so he quickly changed the topic.
"Wow a year! That's nice! What have you been up to? You can tell me while we go up to my dorm, it's number 31". And they both headed up stairs.

Auricasti
Auricasti

Back to top Go down

Post by milescarrott Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:31 pm

"Well! What a fine young gentlemen inviting me to yours already? Your but a child. Where's your mother? I'll tell you what maybe I'll be a mother figure to help you get settled in." As the boy turned away her smile dropped as fast as a bomb in the blitz.
Finding a place to live- Sunnyland residence Tumblr_nj9lx2cjWt1tdc5c4o2_r1_500
((What a annoying little twit getting in my way. I don't have time for this. Why did I ask him his room number? Didn't think he'd invite me over... Though I'm curious about him... He has nothing to do with my true objectives but I better proceed with him as I need everyone in this darn building to like me)) **translated from German** Hattie strode on behind him. "Room number 31?" She said laughing. "I'm not too far from you, I'm room number 36."
milescarrott
milescarrott

Back to top Go down

Post by Auricasti Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:46 pm

Adrien stood attonished when we heard the woman's comment.
"I... You asked me about my room! And although I am flattered that you though I  wanted something with you I was just being nice!" And I am eighteen by the way, I don't need a mother..."
HE had never had one, no  a caring one but more like a boss one that tells you how to look in photos and not eat cake. All of a sudden he felt kind of angry and had to control himself to not say something rude. It was not Hattie's fault.
"I understand if you are busy or you have other plans, I know where to find you now If i ever feel like a need a good mother slap in the face" The guy winked "Just kiding".
The he realised he didn't know Hattie's job. "So... What do you do?"Finding a place to live- Sunnyland residence Tumblr_inline_nwiqxlY5Of1tq5hr5_500

off:
Auricasti
Auricasti

Back to top Go down

Post by milescarrott Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:01 pm

"Oh! I didn't mean to strike a nerve young man. Okay... I see. You'd like to be treated like a full grown adult. I'll remember that. No, no my dear, I'll surley come to your room! As a friendly neighbour nevertheless." She kept walking trying to remain calm, she couldn't care less about Adrien. "What do I do for a living? I'm a ballet dancer. I'm currently doing auditions and making money by working with the telephone company." ((What a nosy bugger! If he knew my real proffession he wouldn't be breathing. "Are you Jewish by any chance? And what do you do for a living, hahaha! Your so young!! Oh sorry, I remember you want to be treated like a grown man!"

Finding a place to live- Sunnyland residence Tumblr_npyhs2IAzz1uo9id1o1_500
milescarrott
milescarrott

Back to top Go down

Post by Auricasti Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:16 pm

"Okay... That woman is kind of weird..." Adrien though speechless while opening the door. He had the impression she wanted to make fun of him. Whatever... "Oh don't worry granny I understand you fins me incredible young as you are SO old. Do you need help coming inside or you'll make it through the door without breaking your old bones?" (
Finding a place to live- Sunnyland residence Tenor
Okay maybe this is too much buddy, he said to himself, relax!)
"Uou, a ballet dancer, still able to dance grandma? Sorry, sorry, I coudn't helo it. Now seriously, i bet you are amazing! I went to watch the ballet once to the Lincoln Center in NYC it was... different. I don't understand how you do all this stuff on your toes!"
The room wasn't really big but had the essencial things to be conformatable in and it fet a lot warmer than the hotel room. "Jewish? No,no. Do I look Jewish to you? Anyway.... Well I might try to be an actor if not I can always go back to..." HE was about to say being a model and doing photoshoots for magazines but stopped in the right moment to instead say, " school and study something different". As if he had ever been to a normal school...

Last edited by Auricasti on Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Auricasti
Auricasti

Back to top Go down

Post by milescarrott Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:43 am

Hattie was boiling with rage ((He calls me an old granny?? If I wasn't under a new face I'd get rid of him.)) "That's no way to speak to a lady now is it?" She had to calm down and fast. "You know what, I used to tell rude jokes when I was younger to back in the 20s... You don't really think I look like a granny do you?" Hattie whipped out a face mirror and pouted. "No grabby could dance a three act ballet! That's for sure. You clearly need to brush up on your dance research! I'm auditioning for NYC ballet soon." She said, following him inside his flat. ((I Could break in here easily. However there's no dirt on this kid. He looks as innocent as anything.)) "Well this place is very bare. You have lots of decorating to do! You should visit me one day and I'll give you some advice on how to decorate though I'm sure you'll do a grand job!" She nodded affectionately at him but noticed him stuttering. "Ah! Yes, it's always good to get back to school and graduate with all the knowledge you need for this world. Good boy!" ((Hmmm... He's hiding something.))
milescarrott
milescarrott

Back to top Go down

Post by Auricasti Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:32 pm

Hattie was kind of annoyed about the granny thing, obviously so Adrian decided to make it up to her by saying aomething nice for once.
- I am sure you are amazing! And i bet you elasticity and fitness levels are awesome too. Poor the one who messes with you!- said while heblwft the little suitcase he had brought. All his other stuff was still in the hotel.
- Yeah I have some ideas for it...- his bedroom at home though had always been pretty empty as thebonly things of him own or only interests he was allowed to have were based in his model carrer which he ended hating. Not hating just wanting a rest from it. - I might go do some shopping in a while or just wonder around...
He was about to continue when someone knock on the door. Miss Graham came in.
- Sorry to bother you Adrien but someone you have a phone call down stairs, it from a lady called....
- Sanders- he rolled his eyes. How could that be?! It had barely been two hours!
Finding a place to live- Sunnyland residence Flaunt_Thomas_0200076
- Would you mind telling her that right know I can't speak to her but I will call later.
- Sure sweety, just come down to the receotion whenever you need to use the telephone. And bring cash!
Adrien was so angry he even didn't realise when Miss Graham left the room. He walked across the room wanting to punch something, wanting to scream of frustration... Then he noticed Hattie there.
- Oh sorry about that....
Auricasti
Auricasti

Back to top Go down

Post by milescarrott Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:40 pm

Hattie hide her feelings with pursed lips. She was extremely angry with Adrien and she'd only just met him. Then again she has a frightful temper that only people who breath their last breath witness. Hattie watched the boy explain himself. She sat herself down on a rather worn out looking chair.
"No, no! Don't you worry darling... I've been told I'm quite vexing at times. As we're neighbours we'll have to get used to each other as we'll probably cross paths a lot. It's just you must watch what you say to people in this town... Not everyone is as sweet as I am." She said, knowing over 100 ways to kill a man. She smiled slowly. When there was a knock on the door she jumped to her feet at animal instinct. She took in ms. Graham's information and looked back to Adrien. She watched his body language change and she could tell he was angry.
" What's wrong? Who's ms Sanders?" She had a deadly look on her eyes. Then she double blinked and returned to smiling. She watched his tantrum. "Are you ok?"
milescarrott
milescarrott

Back to top Go down

Post by Auricasti Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:48 am

Hattie was being really nice with him but she was right there was a lot of people who must not be trusted out there. Life had taught him that already, it was not the first time Adrien realised how many people are not worth your trust, in the end they had always betrayed him in a way or another. Because of money, influences, information... He knew far too good. That's why he, in a way, didn't want Hattie to know his real identity. Even when she asked who ms. Sanders were with eyes that flashed for a second. Adrien smiled at the weird but brief reaction and sat on the desk where the radio was placed.
- No one... Someone i would like to get rid of... Not in a bad way just... Sometime I want to disappear for a while, be a different person, diferent names and stories so now one can follow me. And they leave me in peace for once, or they leave me get in troubles and adventures. This might sound like a stupid child complaining about a parfect life right? I am sorry hahaha.
There was something in the girl that made Adrien wanna be fruends with her. Maybe it was the dark shadow across her eyes or the forced faked laugh that he recognized as he had done it so many times. It was something interesting in her and he wanted to understand it.
Auricasti
Auricasti

Back to top Go down

Post by milescarrott Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:28 pm

Hattie kept her eyes peeled on Adrien as he walked up and down. Every time he turn away her smile turned into a pout. He seemed like a smart boy and he was definitely hiding something...
"Yes darling. Moving to America is like entering a social war-zone. There's so many things to look out for in Hollywood land. Scam-artists, criminals and just general no-good doers! Take it from me, as a true American citizen." She almost wanted to puke at having to mask herself in America as one of them. Dottie noticed his odd behaviour continuing and she was just dying to know his little secret. "If you must know you can tell me anything dear! I'm the best at keeping secrets. I help out so many people in the apartment bloc. Haha! Hattie the secret saviour's what they call me." She threw a giant smile. She listened further and sat on the table. Switching on the radio, the song: 'Sugar' by Jo Stafford blsired out and Hattie cupped her curled hair, nodding. "So people are out to get you? Are you in trouble!!?" She smirked when he wasn't looking. He turned towards her again and she smiled, this time with wide eyes and a tilted head. "Oh! You MUST tell!"
milescarrott
milescarrott

Back to top Go down

Post by Auricasti Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:22 pm

Hattie shouted at him all of a sudden losing the big smile she had held since they met and Adrien couldn't help but half smiling. There was something weird in the girl, something messed up and little by little he wanted to found out.
But at the same time he didn't want her to found out his secret. The games was on.
- Okay, don't stress out. She is a bit like a stalker. Something I did in the past.... But she is not dangerous at all. Don't have to worry for me ma'am.
And with an athletic movement jump of the table.
- I bet everyone has a bit of a dark past right?
His smile was naughty and a bit malicious and his green eyes flashed for a second.
Auricasti
Auricasti

Back to top Go down

Post by milescarrott Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:27 pm

Adrien looked suspicious. Hattie noticed an odd look on his eye... She needs to becareful! Maybe this boy is smarter than she thinks. Hattie held back her anger, instantly regretting showing any signs of hostility. Why on earth would this young boy have a stalker of he's nothing but a student?
"Stalker you say?" Hattie wanted to draw information from him. "Why would you have a stalker? Only people of a notable status get stalkers. I hate to be rude darling but aren't you just s schoolboy?" Hattie tried her best to looked concerned for him when all she really wanted was to know what his secret was. He's definitely hiding something!
Hattie jolted when he mentioned having a dark past. "Dark past." Hattie flipped her hair "What do you mean? I mean I know nobody in Hollywood land is perfect but darling isn't that term a bit harsh?" She saw a change in his face and pursed her lips. She then smiled, with her mouth closed this time.
milescarrott
milescarrott

Back to top Go down

Post by Auricasti Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:28 pm

He realised he had said too much when Hattie asked why the hell he had a stalker. Then he panicked.
- I... I didn't mean a proper dark past... I am... I am an actor I like to see life more dramatically than it really is.
Then he looked at the time and realised he had to do a coupke of things and get ready.
- Now if you don't mind I need to shower and unpack. But i will see you around.
And literally pushed her to the corridor and closed the door.

It was at eleven in the evening when he sneaked put of his room, walk down stairs and with a black outfit to not be seen in the dark and the full moon as only guardian of him he walked outside into the empty street. Or at least he thought it was empty...
Auricasti
Auricasti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum